|Season 3, Episode 7|
|Production Code: 3RAG07|
|Written by Josh Lehrman & Kyle Stegina|
|Directed by Spencer Laudiero|
|First Aired: October 28, 2014|
|List of Episodes|
Steve the Fearless Pilot
Baby Daddy is the seventh episode of season 3 of Brickleberry and 30th episode overall.
Ethel becomes pregnant after she gets drunk and sleeps with Steve, while the other rangers are sent to a mental hospital. She becomes determined to end the baby causing a complicated controversy in the pro-choice and pro-life movements.
Meanwhile, Woody (then followed by Denzel and Connie) are locked in a mental institute for telling a sanity therapist their adventures in Brickleberry. Malloy refuses to tell the therapist that Woody isn't insane, so that he can get back at Woody for locking him outside the drink bar which allowed a gay dog to sexually pursue him. However, without Woody around, there's no one to provide food and electricity for Malloy.The gay dog meanwhile keeps stalking Malloy on his phone and then directly.
- Nine past episodes are mentioned: Woody tells the sanity therapist that Malloy turned him into a fish (My Favorite Bear), saved him with a jet pack when he was going to get on a spaceship with his girlfriend (Woody's Girl), and directed his porno (The Comeback). Connie tells the therapist that she gave birth to the Anti-Christ (Aparkalypse). Denzel tells the therapist that he banged a thawed-out cavewoman (Miracle Lake) and that Steve was gay (Gay Bomb), was black (Race Off), a lesbian (In Da Club) and a quadriplegic that ate his own feces (Crippleberry).
Pop Culture References
- Malloy shows Ethel a photo of actor Jonah Hill (on the right) for the film The Wolf of Wall Street on what her baby would look like.
- Woody's detailed (yet poorly conceived) plan on how he, Connie and Denzel would escape the hospital could be a nod to Ocean's Eleven.
- Steve's pregnancy pictures for Jorge are parodies of Demi Moore's Vanity Fair nude pregnancy picture.
- The red-haired female patient at the mental hospital was singing "Hello! Ma Baby" to Woody
- Steve being pregnant to Ethel's baby may either be a reference to Thomas Beatie who was the world's first pregnant man or the film Junior, which features male pregnancy. Dr. Kuzniak even mentions the latter film as he plans to see it in theaters in C section.
|Welcome to Brickleberry · Two Weeks Notice · Saved by the Balls · Squabbits · Race Off! · Gay Bomb · Hello Dottie · Steve's Bald · Daddy Issues · The Dam Show|
|Miracle Lake · The Comeback · Woody's Girl · Trailer Park · Crippleberry · Ranger Games · My Way or the Highway · Little Boy Malloy · The Animals Strike Back · Scared Straight · Trip to Mars · My Favorite Bear · A-Park-a-Lypse|
|Obamascare · In Da Club · Miss National Park · That Brother's My Father · Write 'Em Cowboy · Old Wounds · Baby Daddy · Steve the Fearless Pilot · High Stakes · Amber Alert · Cops and Bottoms · Camping Ain't Easy · Global Warning|
|Paradise PD Meets Brickleberry|
|See also: Episode Guide|